P/N P80710: Pentair Kreepy Krauly Prowler
SCRUBS, VACUUMS, & FILTERS YOUR ENTIRE POOL
The fastest and most effective robotic cleaner in its class, the Prowler® 710 features true "plug and play" convenience. It operates totally independently of your pool's circulation system to cover and clean any dimension, form, or shape of inground pool up to 50 feet in length. A Jet Drive propulsion system with a single, powerful motor drives the cleaner and enables total pool cleaning from floor to water line in 60-90 minutes for most pools.
AUTOMATICALLY CLEAN YOUR POOL IN AN HOUR OR LESS
The Prowler® 710 works while you relax, freeing you from the drudgery of manual pool cleaning and the drawbacks of more cumbersome and costly automatic cleaners. Engineered to clean any shape or type of residential pool, it quickly and efficiently scrubs, vacuums and filters without attention from you. Plus, Prowler won't get stuck by ladders and other underwater obstacles.
THE PROWLER 710 FEATURES THREE-WAY CLEANING PERFORMANCE:
- Dual pressure wash jets lift sand, silt and algae off floors and walls including surface pores where brushes can't reach.
- Powerful vacuum action removes fine particles and larger debris.
- Internal filtration system removes contaminants and bacteria as small as two microns.
- No installation, no booster pump, no hoses, and fully automatic
TIME & ENERGY-SAVING FEATURES
- Reduces your filtration system's run time up to 25%.
- Independently filters algae and bacteria.
- Cleans and scrubs from floor to water line and most pool steps.
- Vacuums all types of debris.
- Cleans any shape or type of pool in one hour or less.
- Entire cleaner and key components are certified to UL standards for safety by ETL.
- Filter bag provides more than three times the capacity of other cleaners to greatly extend the time between cleanings.
- One-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.
Recommended pool sizes -- Up to 32 feet diameter for aboveground pools. Up to 50 feet in length for inground pools
Volume of water filtered -- 643 cubic ft. per hour
Filter specifications -- Down to 2 microns
Filter bag capacity -- 19 quarts
Propulsion -- Jet Drive System
Voltage in water -- 30V AC
Electrical specifications -- 115V / 50 Hz / 150 Watt